TideRider Reusable Vaporizer Device Guide
- 1 x TideRider Reusable Vaporizer Device
- 1 x Mini USB Charger
- 1 x User Manual
- Easy, variable temperature control
- Preheating function
- Button controlled auto or manual operation
- LED indicator light
- Overheating protection with automatic switch off
- Quick, 1 hour charge time; Long battery life
- Ceramic coil for a cleaner vape and better flavor
- Pod contains vaporizer oil and is the device mouth piece *
- Activation Button with LED indicator light
- USB charging port
* Pods sold separately
- Charge device using included USB cable.
- Insert pod into device with the clear window on the same side as the activation button.
- Press the activation button 5 times quickly to turn on the device in auto mode.
- Press and hold activation button and inhale through the mouthpiece to vape.
- To turn the device off, click the activation button 5 times quickly.
Preheating is recommended for first use of each pod for priming. To preheat, click the activation button 2 times quickly. The indicator light will flash green while preheating is in progress. Click once to cancel.
FIRST USE: Before inserting the pod, click the activation button once to ensure the device is on the lowest setting. (LED around activation button will be white)
To adjust the temperature, click the activation button 3 times quickly:
- White LED means low temperature
- Teal LED means medium temperature
- Red LED means high temperature
A flashing light indicates that the device needs to be recharged. Use the provided mini USB cable and a standard 5 volt wall plug to charge. When charging is complete, the indicator light will automatically switch off.
3.69” x 0.80” x 0.53”
420mAh , Lithium Ion Battery
Mini USB (included) via Standard 5 volt wall charger (5V +/- 5% 1A-2A)
INDICATOR LIGHT AND VOLTAGE GUIDE:
- WHITE means LOW (<3.1V)
- TEAL means MID (3.1-3.5V)
- RED means HIGH (3.5-3.9V)
1 (one) year limited warranty on electronics with valid proof of purchase. Improper use or storage will void the warranty. To make a warranty claim, contact Coral Reefer Warranty Support at coralreefer.com/warranty or by email at email@example.com.
In most cases, the TideRider will not require maintenance. If needed, we recommend using a dry or slightly moistened cotton swab to clean the charge contacts and the inside of the cradle where the pod is inserted.
- In case of battery leakage, smell, discoloration, or deformation, discontinue use immediately and contact Coral Reefer Warranty Support.
- This device contains microchips and sensors. DO NOT DROP.
- Sale of this product to minors is prohibited.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep this device in a dry place. Do not expose to moisture or excessive humidity.
- Do not leave this device unattended while activated or charging.
- This device may only be used with compatible pods.
- Charge this device only with the provided USB cable and a standard 5V, 1A-2A wall plug. Do not use car chargers or battery units to charge this device.
- To preserve the normal service life of this device, charge the battery fully at least once a month.
- When not in use, remove the pod and store the pod and device separately.
- Ensure pod contains oil before use.
- Do Not Immerse in Water.